Friday 19 December 2014

Spicy Nodes

Unfortunately Spicy nodes is not available at this time, It's normally available here 




As it isn't I'll just recall it from memory, I believe Adam showed it to us as a class when his group are doing there presentations about alternative to PowerPoint. As I recall it was a fairly nifty graphical way of displaying information connected by "nodes" I had thought it was one of the more aesthetically pleasing presentation tools. It seem seems to me to be a way of essentially using the mind map format but with the interactive angle of bringing able to navigate physically around it. If I had to give presentations with a large amount of different pieces if information and wanted to particularly display their interconnectivity I would definitely consider this software.

1 comment:

  1. Again, think outside the presentation tool, and think of creating interesting and engaging resources for your students.

    ReplyDelete