Friday 19 December 2014



Explain Everything







Explain everything, from what I can see looks brilliant as a way of creating different types of presentations. If you are comfortable being creative, drawing etc then you could really do some great things with this. I think it's application as a tool for teaching is probably best suited for a younger audience. I can image be ing able to make great history  and science presentation with this not mention the rest. For my self and my particular cohalt I don't see it really working. I do however, similarly to Presi, as an artist see great potential in this as very accessible way to create installation/video/performace art.



1 comment:

  1. It would be useful to include some hyperlinks for further information of some of the aspects that you have mentioned

    ReplyDelete