Friday 19 December 2014

My experience of mobile technology and learning:

As I have mentioned there is very little use of mobile technology where I am doing my placement but some examples of my using mobile technology which to me personally have proved very valuable in, taking pictures of mine and students work for reference, being able to send and receive emails and texts which is the main way I communicate with my students and obviously very convenient. Another thing that comes to mind which I’ve used more than once is in the absence of a connected scanner or camera, the ability to use the phone to photograph something, a page in a sketch book say and then immediately email it to the student where they can then almost instantly access it on the computer and open it in Photoshop for example. This is pretty handy when you don’t have cables and such. I've mentioned this elsewhere but also using my phone to record information. This can be audio, dialogue for example but also when I need a quick record of some technical information, settings etc. And of course any time I use the phone to access the internet to find a broad range of information.

No comments:

Post a Comment