Friday 19 December 2014

Observations:

My first couple of days on my placement have been interesting to say the least. I don't think that my time in townhill has really prepared me for my time here. The time learning about white boards was not exactly useful as here they don't have interactive white boards and and the old fashioned white boards sit in front of very expensive large monitors that I believe can be connected wirelessly to any computer or laptop. something new i will have to learn about. My time with Cath has been productive and she is very positive about my ideas for taking an additional class or classes. I'm not sure yet how to proceed . I think it's essential that I speak to the students to firstly ask them what they want and then to present to them the benefits of improving their own core computer skills for the purposes of this course firstly and secondly for the purpose of promoting their own work which is crucial if they want to succeed in the contemporary art and design scene. We shall see how up for it they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment